Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Early Blooming

One of my worst memories about the time when I was bullied was at 11 when I had to start wearing a bra. My bully started wearing a bra at 16, not because she needed to, but she was the only one in the school who didn't need one yet. At 11 there is absolutely no pleasure in cleavage. She made some horrible gestures, pulling a horrible face while I was changing for PT in a little corner where nobody could see me. She then proceeded to telling everyone that I wore a bra and started telling the boys about my (imaginary) sexual activities. The truth is that I was a virgin for many years after that - thanks to her, I should say. And I am happy about that!

It's totally uncool to be the school tramp who sleeps with every dude in school. I am proud of the fact that I have never made an idiot of myself running after men and that I never got drunk, did drugs and embarrassed myself in public. Still I think that being remembered as a school bully says so much more about your bad character than merely sleeping around and drinking yourself into a stupor.

Girls - you need to KEEP YOUR DIGNITY. Keep yourself clean, live healthily and rejoice in your femininity!!!

"Let my enemies live long enough to see my success!"

No comments: